1. The newly installed or hoisted electric hoist should first be tested for several times with empty vehicle. However, before the installation is complete, avoid power-on trial transfer.
2. Before normal use, carry out a static load test with a rated load of 125%, a lift of about 100 mm from the ground, and 10 minutes to check whether it is normal.
3. The dynamic load test is based on the rated load weight, repeated up and down and left and right movement tests. After the test, check whether the mechanical transmission part, electrical part and connection part are normal and reliable.
4. In use, it is absolutely forbidden to use it in an environment that is not allowed, and when it exceeds the rated load and the rated closing times per hour (120 times).
5. During installation, debugging and maintenance, you must strictly check whether the limit device is flexible and reliable. When the hook is raised to the upper limit position, the distance between the hook shell and the reel shell must be greater than 50mm (10t, 16t, 20t must be greater than 120mm). When the hook is lowered to the lower limit position, the wire rope safety ring on the drum should be ensured, and the effective safety ring must be more than 2 circles.
6. It is not allowed to simultaneously press two flashlight door buttons that move the electric hoist in the opposite direction.
7. After the work is completed, the power supply must be opened to cut off the power.
8. The electric hoist should be operated by a special person, the operator should fully grasp the safety operation rules, and it is strictly forbidden to pull it diagonally.
9. In use, the electric hoist must be regularly inspected by special personnel, if a fault is found, timely measures shall be taken and recorded carefully.
10. When adjusting the brake hoisting amount of the electric hoist, it should be ensured that under the rated load, the brake sliding amount S≤V/100 (V is the distance that the load will rise steadily within the next minute).
11. Wire rope scrapping standards: The inspection and scrapping standards for wire ropes are implemented in accordance with CB/T5972-1986 "Practical Code for Inspection and Scrapping of Wire Ropes for Lifting Machinery".
12. The electric hoist must keep enough lubricating oil in use, and keep the lubricating oil clean, and should not contain impurities and dirt.
13. When the steel wire rope is oiled, a hard bristle brush or a small piece of wood should be used, and it is strictly forbidden to directly oil the steel wire rope at work.
14. When the electric hoist is not working, it is not allowed to suspend heavy objects in the air to prevent permanent deformation of parts.
15. During use, if a fault is found, the main power supply should be cut off immediately.
16. Special attention should be paid to the wearing parts during use.